1. Learn Japanese vocabulary through books and movies
Open a certain Japanese movie that you love and watch over and over again, focusing on listening to each character’s dialogue. This will help your brain to inculcate and memorize vocabulary longer. Besides, learning Japanese through books and movies also helps you practice listening and reading skills.
2. Classify Japanese vocabulary by topic
Please classify the Japanese vocabulary into the topics, areas that you love or serve the purpose of learning, your work such as entertainment, people, culture, animals, life , … and focus on learning those words. Vocabulary groups with the same theme will mean each other, easier to connect with each other, help you remember vocabulary faster and longer.
3. Learn vocabulary from sentences
When learning simple Japanese vocabulary, it is very difficult to remember all of them. So, the best way to remember them is to memorize these words through sentences. This helps you remember the meaning and usage of those words for the longest time. In addition to helping you accumulate more vocabulary, you can also gain more words. Because the number of sentences accumulated during the course of learning Japanese is just as important as the number of vocabulary you learn.
4. Learn vocabulary from conversations
Besides learning Japanese vocabulary through sentences, there is another way to help you quickly remember all of them as learning through conversations. Because in a conversation there are many short sentences and vocabulary. So when you memorize the conversations you will remember correctly the meaning and usage of that vocabulary. And the most important thing is that you can also apply the situations in the conversation to the actual communication in Japanese. This is also the ultimate goal when you learn Japanese
5. Distribute reasonable Japanese study time
To be able to memorize all Japanese vocabulary you need to be persistent and hard-working. However, it is not just trying to cram, studying the night school day that you will succeed.
To succeed, you must arrange your study time to be reasonable.
– In a day, divide the Japanese study time, study many times and study in a short time.
– If you are busy, you can take Japanese lessons anywhere, anytime: study after getting up, waiting for the bus, even when you are in the toilet you can do the job learn vocabulary.
6. Translate Vietnamese into Japanese
– In life, when you see the vocabulary in Japanese, think immediately about its Vietnamese meaning. Likewise, look at the Vietnamese words and relate to its Japanese meaning. If you have not yet thought out or don’t know the meaning of Japanese, you should write it down in a small notebook, when you are free you can take it out to find out the meaning and memorize. This helps to increase your Japanese vocabulary.
– In addition, gather friends who share the same purpose to learn vocabulary and play a game as follows: A Vietnamese speaker who immediately translates into its Japanese meaning. Please take turns to turn out Vietnamese keywords and translate into Japanese so your vocabulary will be significantly improved. This method is called word translation in bilingual form. It helps you practice and improve your translation ability.
For further information please contact:
HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINING INSTITUTE
Address: No. 05/139, Building ISTDH, ĐĐ Phú Diễn, P.Phú Diễn, Bắc Từ Liêm, Hanoi (or the representative offices of the Institute in the regions, provinces and cities in country).
Website: duhoc.istdh.edu.vn | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (+84) 463 289 555 – (+84) 94 8841 268