STANDARD STANDARD AND PRACTICAL MIDDLE LEARNING
Do you need to find out how to learn Chinese effectively? Don’t worry, let us introduce you to some methods for you to improve your abilities, help you be more confident in taking exams and confidently communicate!
Try the methods we introduced soon, it is really effective and has helped many beginners to become more confident:
Learn each skill in Chinese first
– Writing Chinese is not difficult
Chinese and Japanese are both figurative languages. To memorize writing well, take a first time to learn to write, don’t rush to grammar.
– Speak Chinese without lisp
Although in the Asian language system, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean have distinct differences. Chinese consists of 4 tones, numbered from 1 to 4 with different pitches and changes. The point to note is that Chinese mainly uses throat sounds, which is where 80% of the soundstage is decided by the palate. The change in tongue and teeth only has auxiliary elements. The first time you practice speaking Chinese, you can practice holding your breath while speaking, this gradually reduces the dependence on nasal sounds, increasing the naturalness of your throat.
– Listen to Chinese via movies or anywhere
Listen anywhere, anytime, but don’t listen to anything. Learning foreign languages is important in continuous training, listening not only increases listening ability, but also indirectly improves speaking and reflexes. However, you need to practice listening properly. First you need to set goals for listening practice: what do you hear today? how long listen what to do It is clear that the goal makes listening more serious, there are no arbitrary elements, listening, and also helping you to know where you are.
Determine why you want to learn Chinese
Currently the number of Chinese speakers in the world is the most. The Chinese people, the population of Taiwan and the number of people who know Chinese in the world are about 1,400 million people, which is twice the number of people who speak English. China occupies an important position in the international arena, and it has a great influence on the development of culture and economy worldwide.
Practical difficulties when studying Chinese
– Standard pronunciation is the most basic requirement and also the most important to help us listen fluently like native speakers. Listen to the natives, listen to the Chinese especially the Beijing people how they pronounce like that. The first key is to start by learning the correct pronunciation of both phonetic and intonation like native speakers.
– Difficult to learn vocabulary: With a hieroglyphic system like Chinese many strokes are hard to remember so how to remember Chinese? Based on the player to learn through the word philosophy, related to its meaning. Everyday, make a habit of reviewing new words, only about 10 words along with common sentences. Long-lasting rain beams need not rush to burn the stage. In the morning when I just woke up, our brain has not been infiltrated by mixed news, when there is no impact of mixed news, while learning, before studying, it is not affected. of news, so good performance is a good time for memorizing words.
You can learn vocabulary anywhere anytime. You may encounter a Chinese character on the way, on advertisements, on product packaging. Try to guess what word or phrase it is. Write it right now, it’s useful!
Change by reading new experiences
The human mind will become boring when it comes to repeating something. Especially for learning foreign languages. Sitting “chanting” writing all day, the foolish mind lost. One advice for effective Chinese language learning is to regularly change the way of learning Chinese. Today learn ten new words, listen to 2 Chinese songs, read some stories. Tomorrow review ten words yesterday, watching movies with Chinese subtitles, try translating stories.
Persistently persevering in learning Chinese
There are many people who should be bored with this figurative language which is difficult to learn a certain time. At first, we were interested in learning more than a hundred vocabulary words with simple meanings to learn but the deeper we study, the more words we need to improve our vocabulary and more words. ..
So learning is never easy, only you persevere in the early stages trying to make effort for the next period, learning Chinese will succeed. Remember, never have an elevator that leads to success, but you always have to take the slow staircase and be sure.
Good luck !
For more information, please contact:
LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (IFL – ISTDH)
Address: ISTDH Building: No. 05/139, Đ. Phú Diễn, Bắc Từ Liêm District, TP. Hanoi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: vienngonngu.istdh.edu.vn
Phone: (+84) 24.63.289.555 – (+84) 948 84 1268